Friday, February 13, 2009

I have been busy!


After taking a break so that I could deal with my sister's death and the Christmas holidays I am finally getting back to holding my monthly scrapbooking workshops. The Evensong workshop was supposed to be done in December, but I had to cancel after I had all the supplies ordered because I had family coming in to visit. Well, better late than never, right? This is the 2 page layout we will be doing on Feb. 20.
It always amazes me how much cuter they are when they are done and laying in front of you as opposed to just looking at them in the brochure! This workshop is sold out so I am sure we will have a blast. My friend Denise likes to do cards more than scrapbook pages, so I am working on putting an all occasion card workshop together.
Have a great Friday!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home