Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Update On Life & Such

Good Morning Blog Readers,
Just a brief update on things. Last week I asked Brittany to bring Kadence to me so that I could keep her and do the "grand-ma-ma" thing for a couple days.. As most of you know we ended up with lots of snow and ice, so I kept my little buddy all week!
Things were sailing along fine, lots of singing, lots of playin in the snow, lots & lots & lots of watching "Poppins" (Kadence's way of saying Mary Poppins) and then, she got sick with some kind of wretched stomach bug, and the fun was over.
She was pretty much sick all week. Here she is being sick, watching Poppins, and looking oh so cute in NaNa's bed...

Brittany was finally able to make it thru the ice and snow to pick her up Friday afternoon. Then, on Saturday morning, I started posting my extra scrapbooking items for sale, and wow! I was overwhelmed with the interest, and have had little time until now to update..
Last night I had my First Place for Health meeting, and lost another 7 pds. so I was beyong happy about that. Only 3.2 more pds. to go before I am wearing that new shirt that I posted about earlier.
I think that is about all for now. We are supposed to get more snow this morning, so I will be staying in and cleaning house and hopefully scrapbooking a bit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Lea Pinchard said...

Lisa, I am so stinkin' PROUD of you and your weight loss! You go girlfriend! It won't be long until you wear your shirt!

Love Ya!

February 3, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home