Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Abraham!

Today, please join me in wishing my bestest little buddy April, otherwise known as Abraham, Grape Ape, & Punk Rock, a Very Happy Birthday! April and I have been friends since Mrs. Bean (I know that is not how you spell it, I still hold a grudge, OK?) in the first grade! We have had many, many, fun times--throwing bread in the grocery store, seeing how much popcorn we could get in our mouths before we swallowed, oh and this one time, we were goofing off in my room, and she slammed her leg into the chest of drawers and, oh.. well nevermind, she probably would not want that shared with the world! Of course we have also been thru the hard times as well.
We can go for months without talking on the phone, but you let something happen to one of our family members and we are right there for each other just like we never were apart! Here we are at my daughter's wedding in '07.. I am the hot one in the black dress (LOL--could not resist!) and April Dawn is in the pink dress.
Happy Birthday April! I love you forever!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Oh how precious! lol. Thank you so much for the birthday greeting. I was just now able to get online, been down since yesterday. Pray that I stay "connected." lol. I love ya to pieces girlfriend! By the way, I don't think I could do the popcorn thing anymore (creates too many health problems, lol).

February 5, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home