Saturday, January 31, 2009

More Items For Sale

The Scraparatus Tool with 4 sets of NEW dies. I believe I used the tool once, and the additional tools have never been opened.
Take this for $20 with $6 more for shipping (It is heavy)
See additional information at scraparatus.com



I have the following Sizzix Dies (pictured below) Each one is $5.00 plus $1.50 shipping



The following are single wood stamps that I bought at various places and do not use.
Some are gently used, some are new. There are just to many for me to list singly so I have tried to lay them out and take a pic.
Take them all for $10, plus $7.95 shipping, I am sorry if that seems high, but I can fit all of them in a priority box for this amount.



I think that is it for now. Make sure you scroll down to check all posts and I will be posting more later.
Questions? email me at mrsosterlind@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home