Saturday, January 31, 2009

Stampin Up Stamps For Sale

I have the following new Stampin Up stamp sets for sale. Each set is $6.00, plus $2.00 more for shipping. I accept propay and paypal. A good way to see pictures if you do not have an old catalog is to go to the splitcoaststampers web site. I believe they have every set there in alphabetical order.
Double Line Doodles
Mini Messages-Two Step Stampin
Furnished With Love
Alphabet Soup
The Fine Print
Petite Patterns
Noteworthy
Suitable For Framing
Wee Wishes
Nature's Wonders
All God's Children
Tags So Much
Olive You
Gently Used Stamps--Each set is $5.00 plus $2.00 more for shipping
On Angel Wings
A Little Love
A Greeting for All Reasons
You Touch My Heart
Send a Celebration
Swell News
Greatest Gift
By Definition
I also have a set of very gently used, set of 24 Stampin Up Watercolor pencils in the tin. Price is $7.00 plus $2.00 for shipping.
Questions? email me mrsosterlind@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home