Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Winter Layout


As most of the nation knows, Kentucky really got hammered with snow and ice last week. I finished this layout yesterday. It is an old retired CTMH Dickens Village kit that I have been holding in my stash waiting for the perfect pics. When I saw Megan's "Snow Babe" hat, I thought the colors of the kit were a perfect match.
This has been one of my favorite kits, and it is a bit hard to know that it is not in my stash anymore! (spoken like a true hoarder! LOL ) Don't forget, you can always click on the pictures to see them larger.
Kinda makes me chilly to look at the layout!
Enjoy the day,

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Lisa love this lo! And the winter picture you took of your house. Village kit looks great with it!

February 7, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home