Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Photo Session

We had a scheduled photo session for Kadence yesterday and can I just say Kadence was NOT on her best behavior! To her credit, she had been up since early and had a very stressful appointment with the doctor, and I know she was tired, BUT wow! I was not prepared for her mood! I am not kidding when I tell you that it took Richard, Brittany, Sabrina (the photograher) and myself to amuse her constantly and beg her to get the awesome shots that she did.


Here are a couple more that we did when we changed her from her Easter dress to this adorable little pink dress that Denise got for her.

Isn't this adorable?

Ok, So I know what you are thinking... You are looking at these pics and going Aww, she is just fibbing on poor Kadence! She was the perfect little angel for the photographer! Oh? Please check out a couple of the "outtakes" below!

I believe this is the one where she was saying "I hate my picture taken" or something to that effect!

Of course, I have tons more, but must get on with the day. If you are local, and need a very patient and loveable photographer, please check out this site:
http://imagesbysabrina.com/
Have a great day,

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Lea Pinchard said...

Oh my gosh Lisa, these are precious!! All the way down to the very last one where she is letting you ALL know what she thinks of all this foo-foo bologna after her rough day! Geez, get a grip! LOL

They are wonderful, and I hope to see more! She is so beautiful, and all of you should be proud of your off spring!

Love you girlfriend!

April 15, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

These are gorgeous shots! What a cutie! You would never know she was having a hard time.

April 15, 2009 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger April said...

I love them all but my favorite is the last one! lol lol You go, Kadence! She gets it honest, Lisa Ann. I know tooooooooo well. lol

April 16, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home