Friday, February 20, 2009

March Workshop

I have been hard at work getting upcoming workshops ready. In addition to my regular monthly scrapbooking workshops, I am also in the process of preparing a greeting card workshop as well. That one is not quite ready yet, but here are the pics of my scrapbooking pages for the March workshop. I really, really love them! Please let me know if you would like to attend, or if you are not local and would like to purchase a kit. Keep in mind that the kit includes EVERYTHING you need to complete these pages, including precut paper, stamped images, and all accessories. You will receive the rest of the Level 2 paper pack, stickers, and brads to take home. If you cannot quite see the pictures, you can click on them and view them bigger. I am posting quite a few pics because I want you to see all the details that make this layout so pretty.

Here is the left side

And, the right


Close up of the new Designer Pewter Brads and the new stamp set "Connections"

Another close up with the Pewter Brads and the Colonial White ric-rac.

I have a very busy Friday ahead of me, so I will say so long!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home