Sunday, January 18, 2009

Scenes From A Birthday

We had a great time celebrating Brittany's birthday! After she arrived, she opened her gifts first. The gift from Mom and Dad was a bit "different" this year. When she opened our gift, it was an empty money sleeve that once held 50-one dollar bills!
I explained to her that since she was no longer a teenager, and now is an official adult, she would have to work for her money, and work she did! Megan and I had hidden 50-one dollar bills all around the upstairs and it was Brittany's job to find them. After a lot of time and several hints, she found them all!

After the treasure hunt it was time for the yummy cake!


Here is the cutest little party goer!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie Russo said...

Lisa Ann ~ I really enjoy your pics and your thoughts. Course I have always enjoyed you!
I liked the idea of how Brittany had to get her money! priceless!
I just looked at your little pic up in the corner,my what a pretty scarf! :)
Quite lovely. ( hee hee)
Looks good on you , thanks for wearing it!
love you ,
keep on typing !!
Angie

January 19, 2009 at 5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home