Friday, January 16, 2009

Birthday Card For Brittany

One of the things I love about being a CTMH Consultant is that we have a wonderful bulletin board where some of the most talented people post and share their artwork. The card above was created by a fellow CTMH sister Kandi Gallegos Garcia and she gave me her permission to copy it for this years birthday card for Brittany.
We will be celebrating Brittany's birthday tomorrow because she can't make it home till then,
so Brittany, if you are reading Mother's blog, HERE IS YOUR CARD!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Colleen Porter said...

Great card! I love the colors you used. I need to play with my Ms. stamps you make me want to make some cards now. :)

January 16, 2009 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger Kisha said...

Your card is way too cute! I Love it! :)

Kisha

January 18, 2009 at 5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home