Thursday, January 15, 2009

Isn't She Lovely?

After school yesterday, Megan and I headed out to find the
perfect dress for Homecoming. After trying on several dresses, she came out of the dressing room with this one on and I knew right away it was the "one." Megan was absolutely radiant in it and said to me, "Mom, I don't want to try on anymore!"
I cannot wait to see her all glammed up with heels, jewelry, and an updo, even though it makes me sad that she is growing into such a beautiful young lady.
I love you my little buck-a-roo!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kisha said...

Ok where the heck do you live that you can be outside barefoot in January? Uh.... didn't you get the memo that the rest of the country is in a DEEP FREEZE??? I'm so sick of snow it's not even FUNNY!

Kisha

January 18, 2009 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger April said...

She looks so grown up! She's beautiful! You tell her Auntie April said so!

January 21, 2009 at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home