Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Kadence!


On this day, 3 years ago, God once again blessed my life in such a way that I could never imagine. Today is Kadence's 3rd birthday.. No one can ever understand the way that I feel about this little girl. It is a love different that any other love I have experienced. It is a fiercely protective love, a love that wants the best for her in every situation in her life now and in the future. It is a love that makes me wish she were mine, and a love that makes my heart cry out of joy when she says her prayers and tells me she loves me. God is so good! The picture above is of myself and Kadence Raine on her "real" birthday, 8-7-06, three years ago today.. We were both a lot smaller than we are now! lol
Happy Birthday to my Sunshine Girl! NaNa loves you so very much!
Happy Friday to everyone else.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Awesome! :)

August 11, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home