Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My First Paper Piecing Layout


I have been wanting to do paper piecing since forever because I love the punch it packs to your pages. After emailing a few scrapping friends and scouring the web, I decided I would first do a kit and see how that came out.
I ordered this kit called "So Stinkin Much" from the ladies at http://www.kitsngiggles.blogspot.com/ They are a brand new web company but I know they will be very successful! There were so many details, that when I first looked at it I thought I would never get it put together, but they also send you a pdf file of step by step instructions for assembling the skunks. They also have several different layout samples on their sites and got right back to me when I asked questions via email. I love how the pages came out and am looking forward to the next kit. Here are a few more close ups of the skunks.

The adorable tree and mushroom patterns are also included with your kit, professionally printed on cardstock and easy to assemble. One More:

Hope you like it. I am off to begin cutting for the July workshop.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Aaah! I LOVE it! I've seen their kits before, they are adorable! Awesome job Lisa!

Hugs,

July 1, 2009 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger jill said...

Love, love, love it! You did an amazing job with it! Thanks so much for letting us see it!

July 1, 2009 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Sparkplug17 said...

How precious! Your layout is lovely!

July 2, 2009 at 1:50 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa I love this lo! Awesome job! I have to check out those kits. Precious little girl. Beautiful blue eyes!

July 2, 2009 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Alanna said...

Too stinkin' cute. Gerat job.

July 5, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home