Thursday, June 18, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award


My fellow blogger and papercrafter Leslie over at http://pandascrapper.blogspot.com/ recently awarded me this awesome blog award! You must check out her blog for some really neat-o papercrafts.
The rules for this one are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I don't know if I visit 15 blogs, but here are my daily reads:
sparklecreations.blogspot.com
nonapearl.blogspot.com
lisascreativecorner.blogspot.com
ilovethisscrap.blogspot.com

Thank You so much Leslie!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks for reading my blog Lisa! I also read yours everyday, and am really enjoying getting to know you!

Hugs,

June 23, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home