Friday, June 19, 2009

Father's Day Layout

While I was having my coffee this morning, I decided to get ahead of the game and put together my Father's Day Layout. This is from a class at my LSS in Georgetown. I am not sure of the line of paper that was used but I am pleased with how it came out.

I have to admit that Father's Day is kinda tough for me since my own Father passed away several years ago. I really miss hanging out with him but I take great comfort in knowing that he now resides with my heavenly father in paradise!
Have a great weekend!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Lea Pinchard said...

Awwww, nice layout! I think I may have to use the July SOTM to create something similar!

June 19, 2009 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger April said...

I'm anxiously waiting to see photos of my second dad on this layout. I miss him, too, and I think of him often, especially on Joseph's birthday, Sept. 18. And I think of the time I came out and JR was with me. I think of a lot of times at the old "Straw Head" place. Love you.

June 19, 2009 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Sparkplug17 said...

What a gorgous layout!

June 20, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home