Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happiness Layout


My Stampin-Up demonstrator and friend, Lori, had a scrapbooking workshop last Friday night and I was so excited when I got the email because she is so talented! Unfortunately, I could not attend because I was having a workshop of my own. Lori was kind enough to make me up a kit and do all the stamping (Thanks Lori!) I put the layouts together Sunday afternoon and I absolutely love them. I decided to use these pics from our getaway last week because all of the colors just looked so great together. If I looked wiped out in the pics, its because I am! In an effort to keep my exercise program up, I hiked, swam, and even worked out in the hotel fitness room while we were away.
Hope your weekend is great,

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Alanna said...

What a great layout. I love the yellow and how the black pops off the page. Great pics as well.

Thanks for your visit to my blog and for your comment.

June 6, 2009 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Sparkplug17 said...

What a fun and bright layout!

June 7, 2009 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Tammy Lea Pinchard said...

Love it! You two are absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Love you girlfriend!

June 8, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home