Sunday, May 17, 2009

Opening Page For My Wedding Album

Good Sunday Morning!
So, yes I have been married to Richard for over 8 years and am still making scrap pages for my wedding album. Why? well because I have several albums going at the same time and work on them just as I go. I may be doing a page for 2009 one day, then doing a page when the girls were babys the next.
I needed a single page layout for my opening page for my wedding album and saw this sample at my LSS on Friday. I had them to photocopy the layout and then I bought the supplys I needed. All the paper is from Pink Paislee and the ribbon and brad is CTMH.



A close up of the sentiment.
That is it for today. As usual, we will be at Church most of the day and napping the rest lol Tomorrow "Operation redecorate the dining room" starts so there will not be any scrap time. I will post pics of the dining room before tomorrow morning at coffee time!
Have a great Sunday with your family,

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Great LO for your album!!
Operation redecorate the dining room? Are you tearing out a wall?

May 18, 2009 at 3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home