Monday, May 11, 2009

It was a VERY Happy Mother's Day

Yesterday was a great day and reminded me that my daughter's love me so much! Here are a few pictures. My oldest, Brittany, penned a poem to me and then decorated it in pink and framed it. Oh yeah, I cried bigtime.

My gift from Megan was a really cute sleep shirt that says "Good Morning Sunshine" and some of my favorite perfume. I also got this card from her that included a keepsake journal of some of her thoughts and wishes for me.
Oh yeah, I cried bigtime!

Here is a picture of the card that Kadence gave me.. I was so impressed that she signed it herself with no help from Mom!

Here is a pic of me and my best girls!

I hope your Mother's Day was great!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Lea Pinchard said...

Awwwww, so special! I'm so glad to see you had such a wonderful day with your girls. You deserve it!

May 11, 2009 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger April said...

That Kadence has beautiful penmanship, just like her Nana! lol I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day Lisa. Love you!

May 12, 2009 at 1:06 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Sounds like you had an awesome Mother's Day!! Your daughters are so sweet!

May 19, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home