Thursday, April 30, 2009

Here It Is!......


Take a peek at the workshop project we will be doing in May and tell me it isn't adorable? This is one of the new paper packs from CTMH new Summer Catalog called "Animal Cookies" that is going live on May 1. These papers are perfect for kids and Summertime fun, zoo pics, baby pics etc. They are fresh and funky. Here are a couple closeups.
The number 2 is also a sneak peek at one of the new products coming May 1. These are die-cut numbers made from foam that coordinate with the Animal Cookies Paper Pack.

This last shot is a closeup of one of the new stamp sets that we will be using for the workshop.

I hope you can join us for this fun workshop! Call me to reserve your spot and for details. If you cannot attend, or are not local you can still purchase this kit.
I will be busy today doing more cleaning. I have finished shampooing all the carpets and cleaning the upholestry downstairs, so today I am moving to the upstairs to clean and rearrange things. Here is an interesting tid-bit of news for you, Megan does not like her bedroom being upstairs in my former scrapbook room, so guess what?? We are now going to be moving her room BACK downstairs! AAack!!
Have a great day,

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Lea Pinchard said...

Ummmm, Lisa............you are a wonderful mom because I would be telling Megan she is SOL! LMBO!! I hope she will be helping you put your room back together after all of this!

April 30, 2009 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Adorable LO,I love the little pics on the bottom!
Thank YoU!!

May 4, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home