Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sharing My "Miracle" Kit Layouts

I had some time in the last couple of days to assemble my samples using the "Miracle" Kit from CTMH (see post below) This is a lovely kit and its so easy to make it your own! The new "Irrestibles Die Cuts" that are included allow you to use any color ink you want to accent your photos! In the first one I used Cranberry- because of the red door in the 8x8 photo. I love how it came out.

Close up of the Cranberry Accents

Now, here is the same kit using Watermelon ink as the accent, to go with my grandaughter's dress

Close up of the watermelon die cuts

This kit is only available till May 30 so let me know if you would like one. We will be celebrating National Scrapbook Month at my house on May 21, when we will all be assembling our kits together! FUN FOOD PRIZES!
Blessings,

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

great kit, nice lo

April 25, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home