Friday, April 16, 2010

National Scrapbook Month

I am so excited about National Scrapbook Month this year! Close To My Heart has come up with an awesomely beautiful kit to help us celebrate! Best of all, the price tag!
Here are some pictures of the "Miracle Kit"
This first one is a close up of the Background and Texture Papers

Beeeee utiful, right? Wait till you see what all comes in the kit!

For even more pictures of the kit put together, please click here: www.lisaosterlind.myctmh.com Then click on "more information"
I am in the process of planning a fun--fun--fun workshop/party/get together where we will assemble the kit together in May.
Please contact me for more information, or to purchase your own "Miracle" Kit!
NOTE: The photos are from my sister Consultant's blog! Thank You Karen--My photography just wouldn't capture the beauty! Please visit Karen's blog here:
www.karenpederson.blogspot.com
Thanks!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home