Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our family. Here are a few of my favorite (and funniest) pics.
Here is the whole Hee-Haw gang! After the 4th try we just gave up on trying to get a perfect group shot!

My girls and me after dinner

Here is the cake that my sis-in-law Nicky made. It was the most unbelievable dessert I have had in a long while.

You must see the inside of it. It was devils food cake, in between layers of cheese cake, and topped off with cream cheese icing!

Of course, Richard and I have to have some clowning around photos!

Grandma Violet (my mom) was pretty impressed with the view master!

Here is Kadence getting ready to leave for her next Thanksgiving meal!

Hope you enjoyed your day!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

That cake looks too yummy!! Love the pic of you and your hubby! Glad you had a wonderful TG!

November 28, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home