Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jingle Workshop For December


Since my trip to Norway, Denmark, and Sweden came out of the blue (only 2 1/2 weeks notice) I will not be holding a workshop in November. I am not one of the people who totally skip over Thanksgiving and go onto Christmas because Thanksgiving is so important to me, but I did have to get my sample done so that I could have it for people to sign up when they were at the October workshop. I am really happy with how it came out! The jingle paper is so whimsical and the twinkly brads are so eye catching.

I only have 2 spots left in this workshop, so please let me hear from you soon if you would like to join us.
Hugs,

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Ohhhh I love that page! Have a great trip!

November 5, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home