Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Great Pumpkin Caper

I thought it would be so much fun to make Kadence a little pumpkin patch, so I picked up 3 tiny little miniature pumpkins at Walmart yesterday and "planted" them. Richard and I have no garden and no gardening skills which to speak of, so when I say "planted" I mean "something planted secretly for discovery by another" NOT to be confused with "to put in the ground and cover, as seed for growth" lol
When she woke up from her nap and discovered the "baby pump-pins" she was so excited to see they had grown there while we were shopping!

In her excitement, she "picked" this one to show me before I could stop her. But, don't worry, she put it back this morning so it could grow some more!

Here she is this morning right after she replanted it. You can see it there, right under the flag.

The plan, of course, is that all the pumpkins will continue to grow until one is big enough for a Jack-O-Lantern. I LOVE being a NaNa!
Have a great day,

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Lea Pinchard said...

Oh my goodness Lisa, this is HILARIOUS!!!! How very precious! Can't wait to see her reaction as they start to "grow"!

September 30, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home