Friday, March 27, 2009

Kadence came to visit!

My little Katy-bug stayed with me a few days this week and as usual we had a great time! She is so much fun and as smart as can be. This time around, Poppy and I taught her how to do the "Hokey-Pokey" and we are working on a new Bible verse!
Here are a couple pics.
This one was right after her bath. Looks like she is in a little cocoon doesn't she?

Here she is just looking cute!

And you gotta love baby Converse shoes!!

Have a great day with the ones you love!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger April said...

I just love her in that pink and white sweater! Absolutely adorable!

March 27, 2009 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

What a cutie pie!! You have to scrap those shoes. I have Micah's old cowboy boots that don't fit him anymore. I need to scrap them.

Oh and about Copics? I love them!! I started using them last year sometime. I blame my addiction on Sparkle. :)

March 28, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home