Friday, March 20, 2009

To Busy

Good Morning Everyone,
I was hoping to have my St. Pats day photos developed and on the layout (which is done) by now but it is workshop week and I have had no time to do anything other than that.. I finally finished up my workshop samples for April and I will be posting them tomorrow. (Unless the magic housecleaning/snack making/tie up all loose ends fairy shows up) in which case I will post today.
I will post a couple photos so you will have something new to look at.
Here is Kadence at Church a couple of weeks ago.



Here is a pic of my sister Diana and I when we were wee small children!

Crazy Hair Day at Vacation Bible School last year.. I won first place! lol

Happy Friday Everyone!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Nice pics of you guys! Hey i have something for you. Stop on over.

March 23, 2009 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger April said...

Ok Junior looks just like you in that picture of you when you were younger and Dawn looks just like DK! So uncanny! As for the crazy hair, reminds me of the punk rock days. Seems to me I wore my hair sorta like that before, or was that Diana Roberts?

March 27, 2009 at 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home